Boys Anti-tanks Rifle crew of 2, in kepis.
The Boys was adopted into service by the British Army in 1937 as a Platoon level anti-tank weapon. Soon afterwards it was decided that it would be deployed as a section level weapon. However, by the outbreak of war, the Rifle platoons still only had one Boys per Platoon but the Mechanized Platoons had 4 per platoon, mounted in Universal Carriers.
The British armed the re-organized Foreign Legion (13 DBLE) with the Boys. It fared very well against the Italian tanks.
NOTE: All figures are sold plain (not primed or painted) and without additional basing.