Test of Honour is a skirmish wargame played with roughly 5-20 models on each side. Players select their force before each game based around a samurai hero along with one or two loyal samurai companions and a variety of clan soldiers.
The 6 battle scenarios included tell a tale of bitter clan rivalry, betrayal and revenge. The battles are designed to be played in order, forming an ongoing story, with consequences for the victor and loser of each game.
As you play through the scenarios your samurai will use new skills, and perhaps even take the shameful path of deceit and trickery to gain victory – such choices are the ultimate test of honour.
- 5 Samurai
- 20 Ashigaru soldiers armed with spears
- 10 Ashigaru soldiers armed with bows or muskets
- 10 Test Of Honour Battle Dice
- 10 Multibases
- 21 Blue Faction Recruitment Cards
- 21 Red Faction Recruitment Cards
- 23 Skill Cards
- 6 Injury Cards
- 10 Dishonour Cards
- 3 Fate Tokens
- 5 Objective Tokens
- 12 Reloading/Cautious Tokens
- 14 Samurai Action Tokens
- 16 Commoner Action Tokens
- 16 Blood Drop Tokens
- Main Rules booklet
- Battle Guide booklet
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted. Dice colour may vary from the one in the picture